Graphic Designer - Will do Team Logos for you

Hey guys - I'm new to this game but noticed that there's a neat design community here. I'm a Graphic Designer and would like to help you guys with your Team Logos! Message or Comment in the thread what you'd like done and i'll see what I can do.

If you're interested in seeing some of my work, i'm more than happy to provide samples. Thanks!
Id like to be the first one to ask for a Team Logo! My team's name is Cross, I have no preference just make it look cool =].

And welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you need help just ask. Go to the MobaManager Discord by clicking the Open Discord Chat or join the TAP Discord.
Hi! Im curious to see what you can do. So when you have time, try to create a team logo that is inspired by my profil picture and my actual Team logo.
Also, it would be cool if the background could be transparent!

Thanks in advance and welcome to the community !
I already have a team logo. But do you think you could make me a manager logo? Please and thanks!
@иєкιиα - Got it!

@TayZeur - Sure thing! I'll get started soon.

@Mervmerv - What would you like for your Manager Logo?
Awesome ! Take your time :P.
Im would love a new team logo since mine is not so unique :x!
A simple but nice looking logo would be fine for me but can u do i with a Origen style?
Thank you anyways :D
Oh that's a nice offer!! ;)
Well don't mind if i barge in and ask for something :D
I would like a team logo yeah and like, nothing too fancy, just something that could reflect an anime style that would be simply epic!
If not, anything will do! :)
Take your time if you feel like doing this
Thanks in advance :D
Hey :)
By any chance could you make a logo that is inspired by my current profile picture !
Thanks for helping the community !
I definitely didn't expect as much of a response. :) I will try my best to get to you all by the end of the week at the latest. School's starting back up but I have an easy schedule so i'll have time and whatnot.
If it's not too much to ask, could you do me up as well?

My team name should be fun to work off of ;)
I mean sure, if you can do something similar to my current team icon
I have a logo for my team currently but i feel like it could be better can you do it for me as well? It supposed to show a star being blown up
http://imgur.com/gallery/rIQ0W
Do you do stream logos and overlays as well?
@HyenDry - I've never done overlays before! But I'm more than willing to try it. I do logos professionally though so I can definitely help. Drop me a message and tell me more details. ????
not very active lately , so it might take some time till i respond (therefore there is no rush right now for me) , but i'd love a logo as well , if you're up to it

Don't have anything specific in mind. Just don't make it cheesy :) Thx
--
i would also like to have a cool looking logo my teams name is Fluran and i would like to have a unicorn and the name on the logo that would be cool ;D. my question is how do you do them? :D
Thx for your work man, your so a great guy.
Hey everyone - sorry for the delay on some of your logos, I will be getting to them over the weekend (I'm away from my computer at this current moment). So thanks for your patience and whatnot, I promise you'll have a nice logo!

@Amok - I use Adobe Illustrator as well as Photoshop, so majority of the logos are vector based drawings that I design. :)
Hey! Would you like to make a logo of my team "Araxoid"? I don't have any specific personal preference i'd just like it cool.
Still waiting for mine xDD
id like to see what you can do for mine
Could always take one for my club
Thanks for the update :)

Looking forward to see what mine is!
Hey Logan, could you hook me up with a dank "Pepe Crew" team logo? 140px x 140px please