From the Ashes: Team Infinity

The greatest club in the history of MobaManager is back once again. Everyone knows that cats have nine lives, but did you know Team Infinity has two? We're back for real and we're back with a purpose this time.

When playing this game, there are certain truths that must be accepted. First of all, it sucks to play alone. If you don't have a community, a club, with you, you will end up bored and not know what to do. Second, MobaManager is a global community with players originating in all corners of the world with varying levels of commitment. Finally, you can't play MobaManager everyday for six hours a day.

In the newest iteration we aim to solve all these problems.

The greatest community in this game is back, and we're here to stay.

If anyone is interested, please join our Discord server : https://discord.gg/As5MV44
Can vouch for this club that it has always had a fantastic community and that it has never been less than outright great, i used to be in inf and i used to be the leader. I can without doubt say. the greatest community in the game by far, and the most fun ive ever had playing this game was with INF in its prime