The Academy Project

Copy of Salvarity's original post about TAP, remade because of the broken link. We will continue with TAP even if Salv isn't with us anymore.

Introducing The Academy Project
A collaboration between MobaManager's top players

Top players from the top clubs of MobaManager have come together to create The Academy Project. In the The Academy Project, or TAP, we seek three things. We want to educate new players on how to play the game, we want to enfranchise older players who may not be a part of the game’s community, and we want to make it so that everyone can enjoy the game. Educate, Enfranchise and Enjoy. We are a discord only community that anyone can join, no matter what club you’re in or how much you know about this game.

In The Academy Project you will have access to information and advice from top members of all of the top clubs. We can teach you how to manage your staff, how to handle your economy and how to develop strategies in order to be the best.

We host tournaments, with credit prizes, monthly. We also host game nights and a whole host of other community building events, only open to those in The Academy Project.

Finally, the Academy Project can get you membership and opportunities in many of the top clubs of MobaManager. If you are interested in joining one of these clubs, the Academy Project may very well be your ticket in.

If you enjoy this game and want to amplify that experience, join up today. :D

Join our discord server to get involved!
https://discord.gg/qWx4RqC

If you have any questions, please ask them in this thread or hop onto our discord. Any of our mentors will be happy to assist you.

Salvarity
Curious about where TAP began and what changes it went through? Here are Salv's updates from the last post:

A New Season for The Academy Project

As season 7 comes to an end, we must once more look to the future and what season 8 may hold. The Academy Project is no different, and this time we are packing big changes. First and foremost the Charter of TAP, our Modus Operandi, has been changed greatly. The Academy Project will no longer act by and for clubs, we are now an association made by and made for the players of MobaManager and our goals lie in you. We still are grateful for the clubs and mentors that continue to help us and together we will continue to make MobaManager a great community.

This season will also see the first introduction of The TAP Invitational. The Invitational will be an ingame tournament between the Graduates and the current Students of the Academy Project. The rate of occurrence for the tournament has not been decided yet but we expect to see many more Invitationals in the future.

The Academy Project will continue to be the premier place for members of this game to join our community and get a better understanding of this game. I would like to thank all of the mentors and others who have made this possible and I would like to encourage all those who are considering signing up to do so. Details on how to do so are in the first post of this thread.

Hope to see you soon!

`Salvarity

The 1st TAP Invitational has been completed

Congratulations to SGOIL for earning first place!
Taking second was Seriifh and taking third was Solomon.

Congratulations to the winners.

Honourable mentions to
Rafa
Abrupt
Heatkraken
Danyhood
Dave2323

The 2nd TAP Invitational has concluded. I would like to thank everyone who has participated, this competition wouldn't exist without any of you.

A congratulations to Solomon of team Nobody for taking the first place.

Danyhood of team Danyhoodlems has taken the second position.
Seriifh of team Weeb Trash has taken the third place
Sgoil of team Twisted Fail EU has taken the fourth place.

Honourable mentions to the following players for placing in the top eight.
Dave2323 of team Frostwolf
The MC of team Stank Gaming
Rafa of team Meet Your Milf
Dayos of team Twilight

Thank you all who have participated and stay tuned for the next Academy Project Invitational.

Opening Post has been updated to reflect the newest season.

Biggest change of this season is that we are abandoning the in-game clubs. Members of The Academy Project will no longer be tied to in-game clubs, the only requirement is discord membership.
I really want to show what TAP did and how much they did, I do not want to have old broken or miss informed links however as it can lead to confusion. Another TAP post from Club forum, again from Salvarity.

Academy Project Season 3: The Return of WurstHaze
Before I begin, it should be mentioned that the Academy Project, like most of this game's clubs, is a Discord using group. To participate in The Academy Project, discord usage is required. At the bottom of this post are links and directions on how to get on to The Academy Project's discord server.

--------------------

The Academy Project, a collaboration between Team Infinity, The Club, La Famiglia and Old Guard, returns for its third season. The Academy Project, or TAP for short, exists to educate new players about the deep intricacies in this game and to integrate people into our community. We will help you improve strategies, understand hidden mechanics, and get you into a club where you can develop further.

Our second season has just been completed and we couldn't be happier with the results. Now is your time, join The Academy Project and make your MobaManager experience great.
"Academy Project Season 3: The Return of WurstHaze"

What in the name of *** is this? lol Wurst is more than capable of making a comeback on his own. Shameless...

Regards,

Immortal

ps. It really is a great thing and nice project so do not take me wrong.
It's a meme, I forgot what it was.
Your discord channel is like desert.... really quiet!
you should join club soda! its cool its fresh and its all homemade