Sponsors ?

Is it normal or sponsors are getting really weird ?

http://imgur.com/cjMEmRx

My two sponsors. First is average and asking for decent stats that i don't have, but i could sign it nonetheless.
Second is ridicusly high in money and asking for... the worst stat i ever saw ? And i have another sponsor available (no more slot) that is at 9k. Isn't it breaking the economy ?
no.
u signed the only available sponsor yesterday like many others did.
so because he had a high demand he made his requirements higher.
and cuz nobody was able to sign for the other sponsors they lowered their requirements.

and btw the sponsor from yesterday is pretty much trash :D
Well he was average in beta, since most gold ranged from about 2k to 5k from what i recall. I find a 11k sponsor to be... too much for a start, but meh :o. Now i kinda regret taking the first sponsor yesterday indeed, i could have already 20k income from sponsor if i hadn't.

Thanks for the answer though !
Yeah I regret as well but shit happens eh? :D
Yeah, it should be fixed... now i have 3 sponsors available giving 12k, 11k and 10k for bronze V teams... this is too much, it's breaking game progression in my opinion (economy will be too easy).
Its also little unfair if players just start one day later they get tremendous amounts.
I agree, I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to restart everything but it seems pretty unfair as it is right now. Just wish they would let us drop the sponsor and take the 2 day hit one money then let us keep losing out because of it.
Yep. I don't mind getting punished because i rushed sponsor instead of waiting to have a good elo, but this it not the case here, so it's unfair.
WTF >>http://imgur.com/fUDhLRD

Now comes the side effect of those sponsors
TEAM ELO requested : 4710
STAR ELO requested : 5600

That sounds rough for me :)
Yeah even forces player to go for the unfair high sponsors lol.
And now there is sponsor available for every new player at 20k... come on dev, stop this, this is ridiculous, every day new players are getting twice the advantage over the players from the day before. In one week player will start over to take the 100k sponsor x)
We are gonna find a solution for this.