Today's daily update

Hi,

to make things smoother today I will be putting the site on maintenance mode around 20:00UTC to run the daily update script and deploy some new changes and fixes.

The general plan for the near future is to deal with game performance issues and crucial bugs.
League, ranked and solo queue games should be running fine now, however there is a problem with sandbox games taking way too long and if they take more than 30 seconds they will timeout and this is why games end earlier. I'm working on a solution on this (they should take around 1-2 seconds not 15-45 seconds).

I also would like to apologise for the downtime and loading issues you've experienced since the launch.

Good luck and have fun!
Good work Henri, looking forward to a smooth working site that is able to handle the high level of users.
well , when you get such a huge influx of people in such a short period of time , problems are certain to apear.

Keep up the good work tho
It's understandable and best of luck fixing the issues.

Still gonna Riot though.
Awesome content so far, thank you for your hard work!
Thanks for the sweet site Henri it's made my workday a lot less boring <3
Thank you for this bro~ Keep it up! Looking forward for new updates! :D
Thanks for making our dreams come true.
Thanks for making our dreams come true.
Am new here, but the first look is decent and the technical issues are non-existant compared to the joy I got.
Thanks and keep it up! :-)
Thanks for doing such a great job, really enjoying this game and up you keep making it better and better! Keep up the good work!