Daily Team Reports!

Hi,

My today's goals were to optimize some minor things so the web loads faster and implement a daily report system.

You can check out the daily report right here https://www.lolmanager.gg/team/reports

As of now there is today's report available. After each daily update at 20:00-21:00UTC you will receive a report on how your team's been doing.

Right now it consists of 4 parameters however I plan to add more such as maybe a log of events that happened as well. How many games did you lose and win and some other statistics.

The % is taken out of total active teams, bots and inactive teams are excluded. With bots there are currently over 3000 teams so if you are wondering why you have 1200 ELO teamranked, but you are actually a lower percentage than 50% then it's because bots take up a lot of the space in lower ELOs. I'm not sure if I should be more lenient here and perhaps show the score out of total teams? What do you think?

Coach Performance Score right now calculates itself based on your team ranked ELO and your league divison and win loss ratio, but I'm thinking of adding some other ingredients there as well. Right now it's mainly affected by the division you are in as team ranked ELOs haven't really been very widespread yet.

When the day 2 report appears you will have a better understanding how your team is doing and developing.

Good luck!
Good Job. looks cool :D
PS: We are not emailing those results yet, but at certain point we will provide a feature so you can receive a daily update on how your team did and is doing by email. If you wish to be prepared for it you can go under settings and change your email receiving preferences.
Awesome!
Good job guys !
Would love a training report for the roster aswell. How much they trained today to get an idea when a skill is updated