League games being played multiple times

I woke up today and noticed I had played 3 (!) league games instead of 1 that was scheduled.
All 3 were against the same opponent. My initial thought was that every opponent would be a Bo5, but I soon got corrected.

Someone else in my league played 4 league games against the same opponent, another one 2.

My league:
https://www.lolmanager.gg/team/league/show/819
Same happened to me (2 games), thought it was normal until I saw that I only received the payment for one victory.
I have exacly the same situation. I have had in "Upcoming games" section only one league game, planned for today morning. But there happened at the same time two exacly the same games against exacly the same enemy and with exacly the same ingame stats. Coz of it i have 2 losses now, and my enemy have two victories, so he climbed to the top of the division we both belong. Kinda unfair, huh? I hope you will do something about that ASAP
I played 3 games and recived prize for each one.
Same here, i played the same team 5-6 times in a row
Same here, i played against same team 3 times got money for 2 of them
Extacly, I just started playing and I noticed that my first league match was played 2 times (got money from both), also I got 2 messages about the same win. And some guys in my league had 3 games instead of 1.
Same here. Played 2 games in a row with the same opponent, lost both and also lost a shitload of ELO
I only played one but people in my league played 2 or three games!
Same thing happening in my league. Seems a bit unfair for the title race.
just played a league game and won twice and now i have 2 wins while everyone else has one