Regarding current state

Hey,

I wish to apologize for the downtime and the mess. I can't promise very smooth run for the near future, but I hope things will start to look smoother and improved in a week or so. Meanwhile there can happen some unexpected things - like today we lost the ranked games. I'm learning a lot from the situation, but adapting completely might take some time.

In general the important thing is that the game would keep progressing and getting better.
You all have been very supportive, motivating and giving good feedback thus far and I'm definitely glad to see all that happening.

Today's daily update will take place as usual 20:00UTC, and with maintenance mode on.

So thank you for your patience and good luck in the game!
The transparency is very appreciated :)
Don't worry man, loving the game so far - i'm sure with some more time this will be big :) Having fun

-B33vor
That's alright, but I think you should reconsider the prized tournament until things work properly.
I missed my league game, what now? :)
GL with improving the game, it's pretty fun so far!
I really love the work you're doing. Keep up the good work. :)
You are doing great. Keep it up :)
It's okay Henri, we still love you
Thanks for the hard work man, keep going.
Like what @Zaab1t said, the transparency in these forums is really appreciated. Keep up the good work :D
Thank you guys for the support! This week will be solely invested on optimising the game. Hopefully by next week everything will be running much smoother :)
My friends and I are really enjoying it. Thank you for the transparency!