Unable to stay logged in

It seems some players are experiencing issues with trying to stay logged in. Xethan and I for example have to relog almost every time we open a new page or idle for a minute.
This is weird guys, haven't experience this issue before. What browser are you using. What OS? Do you have AdBlock on?
Happened few times in opera newest version without ad block
FireFox, Win 8.1 and adblock (ublock origin) disabled for lolmanager.
Chrome, Windows 10, no Adblock, it doesn't happen all the time but for example this afternoon around 16:00 server time and for about 1 hour it took me 30 minutes to update my player's number of hours streaming because everytime I hit update or tried to load a page the game asked me to log in again.

I really hope it can be fixed because it's really annoying.
There seems to be an issue yes. Does it help when you check the remember me box?
I didn't try it yet, I'll tell you if I encounter issues again (I did yesterday around 00:30 server time and earlier today).
Game current time: 17:14 10 AUG
Bunch of server 500 errors, request are taking too long randomly and issues with being able to stay logged in. Happens with both Chrome and Mozilla.
We are working on an update that should bring a lot more stability to the game. This is currently in test mode in our testing server. Probably we will put this live in the beginning of next week if not earlier.
Usually it helps, when I close all tabs of lolmanger before logging in again.
Yeah it happens to me aswell, Windows 10 with Chrome with adblock disabled on the site, it juste asks me to log in everytime even if I check the box.