Which other games do you play?

Hello I wonder which other games do you play?
I started my esport carrer in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Also I spend tons of hours on football manager and cs-manager.
Atm I am founder of tdx organisation:
https://www.facebook.com/TDXesport/
And we got lol,cs,Hearthstone and Rocket League teams ;-)
Also I am lol coach for 2 years from now.
Can you giv us tips for League of Legends?
Contact via fanpage including your league and preferable position I will try to help you ;-)
General tips I would say:
1. Start playing with easy champs, like: maokai, warwick, annie
2. Learn how to last hit on custom with bots
3. Learn mechanics and builds, then look for vision and objectives.
I started off playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory which lead to ET: Quake Wars. After that I have been a casual League of Legends and FIFA player :)
Oh well, I used to play warcraft, starcraft, heroes III competitively when I was young, then transitioned into just playing mmorpgs like Lineage2. After that I found league of legends, Pro evolution soccer and I still enjoy playing skyrim from time to time.

I quit league for now, was about 200LP Master on LAN server as a main ADC/Jungler and right now I'm into games like football manager and such.

Been thinking about helping/coaching league of legends players to understand the game to a deeper level using my experience but In my country is hard to pull a living out from it.

-Dertheia
Playing Child of Light currently.
What's this?
I have an embarrassing amount of hours on football manager...
League, Hearthstone, old JRPGs, new JRPGs, fighting games (SFIII:Third Strike, SFIV, SSBM, others), Final Fantasy Record Keeper, and games that I've worked on over the years.
Rise of Nations, Wolfenstein: ET, CS 1.6, Warcraft 3, DotA, HoN, LoL, CS:GO, Paragon, Lolmanager. Should be in a relevant order as well :)
LoL- P4, and I also play occasionnaly Fifa, NBA 2K.
Surprised to see no WoW players lol
I mainly play league but from time to time I do play some WoW/CS:GO :D
I hope I am not the only one lol