About league system

So, leagues only permitting 1 team per league advancing, make a promotion tournament for the best 3 teams of each division, and the winner should get the spot, sort of like how league manages their gauntlets, second team vs third team in a best of 3 at a semifinal and the winner is up at a best of 3 against the league winner.

This would improve the seeding a bit better, and would totally exclude the "I was lucky" factor.
Number one should advanced and the bottom team should be relegated. 2 and 3 should face of the two second lowest teams from the higher division in a tournament and in the highest league it should be a tournament for like the top 4 or five teams, mabye even 7 like it is in the lcs
To determine the winner of the season
there is a big issue on the league system right now, let me explain.

If we do it the way it is now:

There is only 1 league in Premier (10 teams) demoting 3 and promoting 1 from each 2nd division would leave the league with 9 teams instead of 10.

Doing the same with other leagues:

*2 Leagues on 2nd Division (20 teams) (-8 ...one promoted and 3 demoted from each league, +3 from premier, +16 from 3rd) would leave the leagues with 31 teams. one of 15 and another of 16.
*16 Leagues on 3rd Division (160 teams) here just gets worse.
*64 Leagues on 4th Division (640 teams)
*256 Leagues on 5th Division (2560 teams)

-If we do it the way slaxxarn proposes:

Premier, 10 teams(+2 from Division 2 1st place, -1 from last place) = 11 teams. (which might be good but there will be a point that this league will be just overpopulated.

And the problem continues anyway.

I'll be trying to find a logical solution to this so I can propose it to the developers today.

-Dertheia.
There are 4 times as many divisions are there is division one level higher.
So the amount of divisions goes like this:
1 - 1
2 - 4
3 - 16
4 - 64
5 - 256

And so on. Worst 4 from division 1 will be demoted to division 2 and each winner from division 2 will be promoted to division 1, so 4 players in total change from division 1 to 2 and vice versa.