Updates arriving next week

I start off by raising awareness on the Lolmanager Wiki page - http://lolmanager.wikia.com/wiki/Lolmanager_Wikia
Thanks a lot to everyone who has been contributing over there!

Key points

- Reseting teams that have abused market or the game in any other way
- Economy talk and changes
- Server optimization and updates
- UX improvements
- Sandbox games
- A lot of bug fixes

Reseting teams that have abused market

Next week we will be reseting a lot of teams that have been flagged either by system or reported by users for abusing the market system.
We will be at first just detaching the teams from their owner users, but give the user the ability to reappeal the decision.
We won't be banning the user accounts just yet as people can make a new account anyway, but you must know that if you abuse something then you will lose the team and
the unfair progress you made. Thank you to everyone who has been reporting abusers as our built in system won't find them all.

Economy talk

There's been a lot of discussion about the current economy and how there is not enough of a 'ladder' effect.
Part of it is because the game has just started and the economy has not balanced out yet.
But we can do some minor adjustments right now, although we must do it in a way that all the players who joined before
won't gain too big of an advantage. Once we get more stable we can start adding new features to create more of the 'ladder' effect and more stuff to do ingame. There is definitely a lot of ideas out there.

Sponsors will start to change their requirements in a different manner and the sponsor listed lower in the table will be a lot more difficult to catch. Sponsors have hidden
share they want from the market so the sponsors below will be available to only a small percentage of the teams. PS: Cancelling the sponsor contract will be disabled with the new updates as well.

The player wages will get higher as they do not currently matter enough.

We will keep monitoring and probably change some other economic values. Will let you know what has been buffed/nerfed.

There is also a situation where new teams sell their star and we are looking for a proper solution to that.

Server optimization and updates

We will be changing the server with a little bit different setup which our stresstests showed can handle quite a bit more.
In general there will be a lot of optimisation changes.

Sandbox games

You won't have to wait for a response after choosing your opponent and your game will go into a queue and will be played within 5 minutes as long as the server is not overloaded.
You will be able to check all your queued and games being run under 'Games in progress' area in your games view.
This will resolve the timeout issue as well where a team wins because of more gold fallback.

UX Improvements

Everything will become more fluid with full page refreshes happening only on select few locations on the webpage.

Good luck, have fun and thanks for you support!
Hey, I was just working on a browser extension for the game, but currently you don't make full page resets on any pages afaik. Can you elaborate what's changing?
I'm very interested in the economy changes.

Only thing I have to say is, when changing the economy consider how it'll affect players who just started. I'm making nearly 300k, I'm not even close to the richest person in this game, and I think that's not good. But if you just go for blanket price increases, it could destroy people who are not making much money already.

I'm also excited for UX improvements and server optimization. :D
@Zaab1t:

There are full page refreshes on some places where you submit data through forms and some bugs related to that (such as the active submenu item doesn't have a green bottom line).

Very cool btw that you are working on a browser extension!
Hey Henri, love what you are doing to this game.
Best LoL related simulator out there yet.

Anyways, are you planning to add more champions to the game any time soon?
Why are some accounts being punished for using the in-game tools the game has provided? the way I see it, some players found and optimal way to use the system to get the biggest advantage, which would make them good player, no? (unless they were actually cheating/hacking, in which case, I take that back)

Anyway, I'd love I reply, so you can open this discussion
Good to see this :)
Seeing this makes me a very happy manager :)
Not quite sure how the economy changes things, but im always open for new things~
Mike whats been happening is a certain player is selling his garbage players people are bidding extreme prices assuming these people are in on the scheme or the player himself on other accounts. Then he is using that money illegitamately made to buy star players.
will we be seeing chamion rebalancing anytime soon? there are some that are not good and others that you just have to ban everytime.
Obviously I haven't abused anything, but I am all for not banning those that messed up. This is a solid, and painful warning to them and totally just. Glad to see your punishment in lines with how I feel : )

It is a struggle though to see a truly proper way to deal with the market and keep things fair. It is so easy to abuse, and I am unsure if there is a way to really prevent it-- outside of perhaps preventing people from being able to sell more than 1 player every so often? Maybe 1 player per week?

And, it is obvious people should not be selling people with a max of 3 in a stat. While a bit strange, I feel a player should at least have 10 in a stat before you are allowed to sell it.
Regarding market abuse, i think cs-manager made so you cant bid on players that were submitted on the same ip-address that is connected to your account, this is one solution to the problem
Really appreciate this update. Thanks to the Dev Team for the work !
So awesome, keep us updated!