Multiple ideas

Hey!
Devs got my ideas when the game was first announced but i wanted to share them with the community to start a discussion on what could be great features of the game.

Category players:
Nationality - Of both the teams and the roster
Preferd champion/best champion/s - Mabye not possible at the current state of the game but later when there are more champions to play. Boost player if they are playing their best champion. And each time a player plays a champion, and how well they played it, they earn confidence on this champion, like mastery points.

More attributes/skills - they are kinda self explained
- Mechanics - How well a player handles the champion
- Map control/awereness
- Game knowledge
- Reaction
- Calmness
- Teamwork
- Objective control
- Shot calling
- Experience
- Determination
- Ganking
- Happiness
- Fame
I know that is much to code/remake but the best would be, in a manager point of view, to not have skills such as ADC, Support etc and depending on your players skills you put them in that role you think they would perform best... This would give you some more strategy options and possibility to customize your own playstyle.

PR/Media
You earn PR/media points depending how well it goes for your team, they higher the points the better sponsors you can sign.

Injuries
Players can get injured and be need of medic.

Staff
PR-manager - will boost the earning of media rating and media points.
Medic - Boost players recovery if they are injured

Gaming house
Each team/organisation must have a gambling house, the house will boost your players happiness, fame, training and the efficiency of your staff depending on what house you have. And reduce players ping ingame. This will cost rent.

Gambling
Here you can gamble on high stakes league games to earn som extra cash.

Gear/Hardware shop
Buy/upgrade your players hardware to improve/boost their skills.

Training reports
Get a list of your players training and progress so that you have an idea of your players progress, and a history tab that shows your players previous training.

Well this is all for now, might come up with som other ideas but let me know what you think and start a discussion :)
I basically loves all your ideas. I just don't get the fame in statistic since it would depend on how the player play.
By the way if all these changes happens that mean coach would have to change and have other stats than adc/supp etc.
Since I played csm i think their system is really good btw.
Another point is on gear/hardware who probably can match with sponsors.