Tournament Announcement

For details check here: https://www.lolmanager.gg/tournament
or click the link below the navigation on the left.

Hi,

everyone who joins the tournament under the tournament page can take part.
The button will be visible and opened on Monday. Teams will have 72 hours after this to join the tournament.
Tournament's first round is planned on Friday (19.08.2016).

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback about the tournament under this forum post.

Good luck!
Thanks for that !

-B33vor
Just a couple questions. Will winning games give your team money, like winning league games? Does playing in the tournament affect your players' energy? Any other effect on things like reputation, club rating, etc?
@Dollface_Killah:
Thank you for the questions. The games will have essentially the same effect as sandbox games - the tournament is not meant to affect the balance of the rest of the game. So no energy loss, no special in-game rewards or anything else.
i mean kind of cool your doing this but not even an in game reward for the winner and it works just like sandbox feels like a bit of a let down
@Dildonian - There will be more tournaments coming so dont worry about it, we just need some time to implement more features to the tournament. However this time it will be as Henri announced it. :)
u could give up some special flairs or team icons for the winners at least.

other then that i like the ideea....even tho right now ițm probably way too weak to even try to go for the win. sitlll , im in
Lets see if we get some time turing the turna ofc we can create some achievements or smthing
as i said , im in. waiting for the button to apear.

i actually like the ideea of multiple tournaments hosted as i said before. Still think that the strategy tab could use some further improvements , because i do believe that its the most interesting part of this game , but other that that...no complains
don't the number 1 to 3 already get a prize?
i get the feeling they arent talking about the big tournament. Im guessing they wanna do a tournament like the subscriber one
I don't understand everything, do we have to register to the tournament, or all the teams will be taken ?
Or just the bests ?
(I'm a french player i don't understand everything... D'ont blame me because i'm french ! :'( )
-you need to registrate
-registration will start on mondey
-everyone can register

does it work better this way?

really curious to see, how many people will sign up
Good luck to everyone :)
Good luck to everyone :)
hey thx for the update also i got to ask can we see some changes to sponsors right now you can get the ma 40k with a complelty scrub team low rep low star elo etc and the economy on this game is basically ruined because of it players are selling for a mil you have to bid over 20k for a coach its just crazy the inflation i think we need more sponsors at higher reps and need to reduce the money you can get at current reps i really believe this is something that needs to be addressed for the health of this game and fast and i dont know if anyone is talking about this.
hey thx for the update also i got to ask can we see some changes to sponsors right now you can get the ma 40k with a complelty scrub team low rep low star elo etc and the economy on this game is basically ruined because of it players are selling for a mil you have to bid over 20k for a coach its just crazy the inflation i think we need more sponsors at higher reps and need to reduce the money you can get at current reps i really believe this is something that needs to be addressed for the health of this game and fast and i dont know if anyone is talking about this.
just to make it clear Henri , is this the tournament with the razer prizes , or just a random -subscriber tournament - like ..well...tournament ?

I kinda feel its a bit early for most teams for such an important tournament , especially since were having quite a large number of changes...and i feel that 1 might be better of in the future.

Would be cool to know what we signed up for
@lolo - it says on the https://www.lolmanager.gg/tournament what you signed up for and what are the prizes, check it out.

There will be more tournaments coming, we hope to make one every season, so thats once a month :)
well...then. good luck to everyone i guess
480 teams joined!
Had no idea there were that many people on this game. Wow ^_^
@Henri, when first game starts (i know that tomorrow, but what hour)? Will we see upcoming tournament match in our games list? Will we have time to test our opponents in sandbox before real game starts?
The schedules will be generated during today's daily update and the games will be around 12:00 - 14:00.

Sandboxing against your upcoming tournament enemy will be disabled because otherwise it would give the advantage to a player who can be online in the last minute just before the game.
The schedules will be generated during today's daily update and the games will be around 12:00 - 14:00.

Sandboxing against your upcoming tournament enemy will be disabled because otherwise it would give the advantage to a player who can be online in the last minute just before the game.