Updates 15/08/2016

Hi,

Sponsors will be reset during the upcoming daily update. You will still receive your money for today however you will have to negotiate new contracts tomorrow.

Go join a tournament now!

The other updates:

1. You can invest as much as money you have in a scout now per day. This is because soon there will be a lot of available players from inactive players due to contracts expiring and the current limit has been too low.

2. A lot more content
Wiki pages are now linked where appropriate and a lot more descriptive content everywhere for new players.

3. Sandbox system and games in progress
You don't have to wait for the game anymore and it will go into a queue. You can see the queue under your games page. This will happen also with league and team ranked games.

4. New store. New design and you can also buy extra scrims now for credits.

5. All the pages are now non-refresh and single page app style. Should give overall a lot smoother feel to the site and optimisation bonus as well.

6. A lot of code optimisation has been done.

7. Minor UX things such as you can make chatbox bigger and when you post in forums it doesn't throw you into a new view.

8. Tournament joining is now open!

9. Minor new features such as you can change your username now.

10. A lot of bugfixes.

Good luck and have fun!
Henri, when will we be able to see the teams that participated in the tournament?

Also, could you possibly group the teams with similar ELO to prevent unbalancing during the tournament.
I like that you added more scrims for purchase good way to increase revenue without being P2W in my opinion. You could also maybe give 5-10 more scrims per day to Subs to give a little more incentive to Subscribe :)
I like to see how the site evolves. This keeps my interest on.
please explain how to enter the tournament :)
there is a green banner on the left side. click it.
check it out

again a lot of cool stuff.
Is it possible to check "old" usernames, when they rename?
Like "was also known as" on the profile or something like that.
@TsMety not at the moment. Do you think it is needed?