Order by in market

I find quite anoying to scroll down and look every single player in market when all I look is a mid laner with more than 15. It would be eassier to search if is added an 'order by' for each skill.
Yeah, that would be very nice. For now, I found it useful to: hit control F, then type in what you are looking for.
Filtering players/staff by attributes has been already suggested in older posts, developers already got it in their priority lists; This is a shot in the dark but I think they might add that feature soon.

-Dertheia.
Just to add, I would like them to add a function which works as follows:

Under the Market place for example, have a filter where you can do an advanced search, for instance, adc stat higher than 15 and technical stat higher than 12-- or mid stat higher than 15, current bid lower than 1000 etc..

Would help clear up the amount of players by quite a bit, which will continue to become more and more nice as the list grows on account of the player base shooting up ^_^
There is a filtering option now added, just click on the tables headings.
Can we later on get it so preferences stay the same?

For example: I list 25 people on the transfer market and am looking at page 4. Once I confirm my bid, I'll get the same 10 entry overview, page 1 again.
Nice idea, there are so many players/staff members in these lists that a good ordering system seems necessary !