League Rankings?

I finally got to #1 in my league but was promptly dropped to #2. I went to check and they had the same amount of wins as my team, but nearly 100 less elo.

I figure elo doesn't factor into league rankings but should it? I feel like i've fine tuned my team enough to get that elo plus the ranking. I just feels odd to have 6/2 win loss with a 100 elo advantage but still be 2nd.

I hope that wasn't too ranty or repetitive if it's been discussed before, but just my thoughts.

Thanks!
Elo doesn't affect the ranking, but perhaps it could be a tie breaker? I haven't fully decided yet as ELO is supposed to be something independent from the league system.
Yeah I think it would be a good tie breaker. In regards to my situation I have a 6/2 win loss which is the same as the 1st place team, but I have a team elo 100 higher than his.

I feel I'm repeating myself, but like I said it feels odd.
Yeah, ELO should be tie broker but for me team with lower ELO should be above team with higher ELO as a reward for good playing with better opponents,.
I don't agree that elo should be the tie breaker. I suggest that the team that has won against the other team both competing for #1 will become #1. (off course this wouldn't work if the system is bo2)
The fact is I've never lost to this first place team. I haven't lost a game in the past 3-4 days.
If there isn't a tie breaker system yet, they should implement one. As for ELO affecting the standings (which it would do if it were a tie breaker), I'm not really a fan. I would rather have the head to head score as the tie breaker, or if that's not decisive enough, a tie breaker match at the end of a season.

Team ELO is already very decisive in the quality of sponsors you can attract (and so your income, thus also the quality of your team), although it doesn't feel that useful since you only choose a new sponser every two weeks or so.

Since gaining Team ELO is so different from league matches, (you can't tailor your strategy to your opponent, you can decide how much games you play daily, and if they implement a fatigue system, that will also factor in) I believe ELO and League should be kept seperate. I would rather beat my opponent head to head than win via another game mode.
On the topic of league rankings, when and how often does league promotion/relegation happen? I'm 10/0 if you don't count the one loss I started with and I don't think I will lose another match in this league
Every team will play each other twice, so it is 18 games and then the demotions and promotions will happen and the new season will start :)