2 suggestions about picks

The first one is kinda easy (I think), probably someone already suggested that one but I couldn't find it.
The instalock feature is kinda stupid, is basically trolling in soloQ, and pros never do that. So, my suggestion is to have a pick priority for every role, so we won't see pro players trolling if we enable it only for one role.

The second one is a little more complicated, but it would add lenght to the game (somehow). At the moment, if you find a good strategy, there's no point on changing it, since it's hard to predict if it wuold be better or worse. So, my suggestion is to add a tier list, a counter list and stuff like that (in the forum, but it has to be implemented in the match simulation code too) and every month upgrade it (maybe posting it 1 week before so everyone can set up his strategy with time).
If this one will be implemented, a way to setup picks depending on enemy picks would be really awesome. I know it's really hard to code (I think, actually), but at the moment the game is kinda the same thing over and over again, after 2 weeks or so.

Sorry for my english (maybe), I'm not native.
Hey man, thanks for the suggestions. I think what helps with the "length" part is that we are going to make some weekly nerf-buff patches, this should make some things better :) Thanks mang