Issues with database and the damages

Hi,

20th August the database had some issues and games from few weeks ago started to be processed again. The games weren't replayed, but the results of these games started to be run again - ELO change, League Wins/Losses, Energy and everything else that comes along with the processes that are made after the game has been ran. The same happened with solo queue games.

This caused a lot of issues. The most impactful issues I can't fix:

League wins / losses being too high

Some of the league wins and losses are showing too big numbers now. Unfortunately I can't fix that now. Your league position could be affected, but as the first season promotions are done by hidden ELO then it won't hurt teams in the longer term as much as it could've.

Teamranked ELO

Team ranked games changed ELO for a lot of the teams.

Player Energy

Today the energy used from any type of games was skipped and only energy loss came from training and streaming. For players that energy was above 90%, they were set to 90% as to not penalize the lower energy cost than expected. The data under players view is also including those false games so that's why the numbers there are wrong.

If there are any other issues, then please let me know here, but for now the problem with database which caused the corruption should be fixed. I will deal with whatever leftover issues tomorrow (Sunday).

I would like to apologize for the issues and thank you for your patience.
also training got a little messed up (atleast for me)
Thanks for info! (I was right about energy and costs of things)
Thanks for letting us know.
Yeah i appreciate the heads up. We all know the game is still in development and these things happen. You all have been great with keeping the community informed. Very much appreciated.