Sponsor Contracts

So recently the ability to cancel contracts was removed from the game. I agree with this decision but not completely. As it stands most current contracts last over 20 days which is almost an entire season. I believe this is a problem because a team can vastly change their ability to acquire sponsors in as little as a few days. I don't think we should be able to change sponsors whenever, but I do believe you shouldn't be locked into the full duration of a contract if you don't want to be. Here are a few suggestions to improve this.

1) Allow players to cancel contracts after 2/3 of the contract time is up. This way if you like the contract you can keep it, but if you don't like it you can at least get out of it after 14 days instead of be stuck in it for 21.

2) Implement a cooldown for canceling contracts. You can cancel whatever contract, but if you cancel one you can't cancel another for a few days or a week or something.

3) Implement another set of requirements but instead on the high side. So if a team gets too far over the requirements for the sponsor, the contract is cancelled automatically.

What do you guys think? Do you think any of those ideas could work? Or a mix of them? Do you think the system needs to be changed at all?
Or just leave it like it is, so that managers have to value where they will be in 2 weeks and decide if they want some more money or the sponsor for a shorter time.
If the contracts were just for 2 weeks that would be fine, but a lot of them are 3 weeks+ which I feel is much too long.
would love if sponsor contracts only last 10-14 days instead of >20 days
I like the #1 solution. I thought about it too and it seems perfect to me.
i like the first solution too.