More dynamic player stats

I wrote a simular idea in early beta but I want to share this ideanow because we have a much larger community now.

I understand why henri made adc/top/mid type of stats, it gets alot easier to make a game simulator if you don't have to take many variables into consideration, but by doing the stats this way it gives us less room to strategy wise.

I would suggest, in mabye the second version of the game (but hopefully sooner), remake all players stats, champion stats and the entire game simulator to give the players more strategic choices and diversity. Below are my suggestions on different type of stats.

Player stats:
Map control - How good you can keep an eye of the map and control it, perhaps good for jungler and supports
Awareness - How well you are aware of what is happening in your near proximity
Last hitting - How well you CS
Game knowledge - How much knowledge you have about the game
Reaction - How good your reactions are
Calmness - How calm you are in pressured situations
Teamwork - How good your teamwork is
Objective control - How good you are controlling objects
Shot calling - Leadership skill
Experience - The more you plays the better experience
Determination - How determined you are making choices
Ganking - How good your ganking is
Fatigue - Suppose this is another name for energy
Happiness - Is soloq, team ranked and league going well, this is high
Fame - Soloq star?

By changing stats to something like this it gives us alot more diversity when making strategies and every player could fit in every role depending on how you make your strategy and what works for u. My toplaner mabye will be another teams mid etc. A mid is not just a mid like it is now.

I totally understand that to make a engine to handle this types of changes is very hard and complex, but if anyone can do it, Henri can :) And hope you understand my point, not a native english speaker :P

Let me now what you guys think of this idea and start a discussion!
Thanks for your input! Let's wait what others think about it and we'll discuss it with the devs.
Completly agree with you, this is my idea of a simulator too. We should still keep the adc/top... attribute though in my opinion, since they would represent the ability of a player to play well in a spot and use champions of that said position. Indeed, without that attribute it would be easy to change an adc to being a mid laner, while actually it's difficult to switch role, because of the mindset , the positionning involved which is different (a good positionning for a top is being in front, for an adc it's being in the back) etc...
I don't think it's necessary to do such a drastic change all at once, and the simple laning stats help. These are stats we can add in to make play more interesting, for instance Leadership and such which may or may not be used at the moment, and perhaps we can introduce one new stat at a time that slightly affects play, but I don't think it's a good idea to overhaul everything all at once. In terms of cost to benefit, it's just not a very valuable proposition since we have a system that works already that everyone has already planned around.
@Whiden . You are right, i would be good to have a prefered role atleast, mabye don't need all skills. There could also be a mindset stat and positioning that are not number but text. Example: Mindset : Like to go aggresive and rush their backline. Stay behind and clean up tf etc

@Xelaadryth - They do not need to make this right now, it would take along time to code these changes but I think it's the right way to move forward in the future. Just to add even more diversity and strategy options.
I think the first step in this big overhaul would be to balance out laning style and group time.
right now those 2 settings are very unbalanced. certain settings should benefit certain compositions such as a tf heavy comp or lategame comp, team comps like such also need to have a bigger impact on the game outcome.

before adding new mechanics/statistics, the current ones should be fleshed out.
I really like the idea that there is a lot more skill's like Slaxxarn explains..

of course a player should have a favorite position, but like the real players, its maby not as much as the position, but the type of champ you play..

like if you main Top, and like to play champs that have high armor.. then if you play mid you wont go take a squishy champ, because thats so far from what you are used to.
then you would maby take a AD mid.

if you main ADC and have to play mid or jungle, you wont go take an assassin. because that dont fit your playstyle.

In my opinion, a players playstyle is more reflected in your choise of champions, not the position.

So the idea about a skill like map awarness, is good for junglers to deside where to go, and a skill like CS'ing is good for Top, Mid and ADC, and dont have that much to say for a jungler or support.

I like the idea .. :)