Fair Player Trades

Right now there's no good way to trade players. Doing so on the market anyone can take your players away. Allowing free trade risks smurfing and other abuse.

There's a few ways to make a trade system that avoids most abuse cases, so I'll just list out the general ideas:

1) Players from your starting lineup can never be traded. This is the easiest way to prevent smurf abuse.

2) Player trade requests can be made with mutual agreement, and then a neutral third party decides whether the trade is legitimate or not. For instance, there could be a system where any player can view a random trade, and +1 or -1 it's legitimacy. After it has a +5 net positive score for being legitimate and not lopsided or a -5 net negative score for being illegitimate, then the transaction goes through. Guessing correctly would let you acquire "trade points", which you need at least 5 of in order to make a trade (to promote people voting in the system).

3) An automated solution for the above is to estimate a ratio of market value for the value of certain stats and then only allowing trades that fall within a certain bounds of that ratio. For instance, right now ADs are not worth much compared to supports, so a 17 AD could not trade for a 17 support. However, by comparing the average sale price for different stats in the marketplace, one could determine that a 17 mid sells for about the same as a 14 support, and that trade would be allowed.

These are just a few ideas and not fully thought out; let me know what you think or if there are other systems that could work, or improvements that could be made to these suggestions.
Players from your starting lineup can never be traded. This is the easiest way to prevent smurf abuse. => God no it's impossible. I have a high level gaming house and i can keep only 8 players at most. That would mean that we would have a very restricted ability to change our lineup, stucked with our five first players.
You can keep them as streamers or sell them on the market, you just wouldn't be allowed to trade them for other players.
Oh ok my bad, i though trade implied selling on the market as well.
Trading will always be abused if it isn't free market and even sometimes if it is.
How bout a "cooldown" on trading? Like "your account must exist at least 10 days to be able to trade". (preventing smurf to trade immediately)
Also you can only trade once in 3 days or something like that. (main account cant just trade 5 star players, he has to wait)
Cannot think of a point to make this thing worth, except abusing stuff.
Found a way already,

Account 1 buys a star adc from the market,
Account 2 sells his star support to account 3
(or Account 2 buys a star support from the market)
Account 3 trades his star support with account 1, since they are both star players, it looks legitimate.

There is no real way to make the trading system legitimate really, it will be open to even more abuse than the academy.
that wouldnt solve anything, just make money on the smurf buy a player from the market trade it to the main account.
Due to market price of star support being in the millions and star ADCs being worth a few hundred, no one would consider that trade legitimate either from a human perspective or from an automated market price estimated perspective. The thing that makes it work is that you need to trade two things of equal market value.