games max time end / tournament

Right now a lot of games end at 1.30.05, and by the time the team who wins is the one with most gold, which generally was the team that was dominated and kept in base farming minions, and other team can´t finish off, super minions not strong enough+no baron buff in game yet etc.

i know this is going to be solved sometime in the future when devs deal with game engine.

however i think right now this can make pretty big upsets, and we should have a way to diminish this issue for the tournament final stages at least. i generally beat a guy in under 1hour, but then he won 3 games straight at 1.30.05. i dont think it would be fair to lose a game like this, when u generally win.

So my suggestion is either make bo3/bo5, and ideally remake if game is a 1.30.05 one (as i just lost 3 games straight at 1.30.05, so this could happen in a bo5 even and screw me) but bo3 or bo5 should already help to atenuate the problem. I think its very important to make sure the winner was the best team in the game, specially when prizes are at stake.