Reputation system and coaches refactor!

Hi,

I have now released a reputation system.
The main things you need to know about it:

----------------------------------------
Reputation system

You can hire a reputation manager. Currently reputation manager has 4 stats:

- Team Reputation - Every daily update reputation manager generates some general reputation to you based on this ability. Every daily update your reputation falls by default and the bigger your reputation gets the harder it is to maintain it.

- Hype ability - This affects how much reputation your team gains when your team wins a game.

- Damage control - The higher this is the less your team loses reputation when losing.

- Player reputation - This has no effect right now, but in the future it is planned that your players will have their own reputation and popularity as well (for example you can put your players to stream to earn revenue). This skill will affect your player's reputation.

Right now you need reputation only for sponsors. But later on reputation will start affecting merchandise sales and your income from games.

Coach refactor and other minor improvements

Coaches will now be able to train any skill and not limited to just 3 skills.

I also have added a quick filtering system to all the tables. It's not perfect, but a quick solution for now so you can sort every column.

PS: Some issues might be expected as there was a decent amount of refactoring done and with the reputation system as well.

Future plans

We are going to go over all the bugs and most important issues that have arrived from the feedback and start preparing the game to end the testing phase. This can take some time.

As one of the next features I want to refactor the player training and day scheduling system. Players will have energy level instead of available sessions and energy level will vary accordingly how much training, solo queue games, streaming you will make the player do. Energy level will affect training effectiveness and player performance as well. This will give more freedom for manager to decide what he wants his player exactly to do!

Good luck and have fun!
Thanks for the update !

You need to populate the game with new coach though. I don't see any coach with technical, aggression or leadership level right now.

And I don't even any reputation coach either. Not a single one :D

Oh, and add a top 100 team by reputation in stats, that could be usefull !
F5 So new players can find this useful =)