Addition of Off Season and Relegation Matches

So right now the Seasons are pretty basic with you play your League games and then you have like a week or less till you either go up a division or go down. I would like to brainstorm some ideas for an off season that happens after every League Season.

I'm not sure exactly how it's decided who gets promoted to the next division and who gets demoted. So this is how I would do it. Only first place gets the chance of a promotion to the next division while the bottom 3 have to go to relegation in every league. For every higher league their are 3 smaller ones so you will always have the right amount for the relegation matches. These matches will be a best of 3 played out in the Off Season. 1 match every day. If you do have to play a relegation or promotional match you then can not join a small Tournament which are in the off season only.

The tournaments are for your divisions only and their will be 1 per 3 Leagues per Division. The top division would only be comprised of 1 League, but they also involve the top team since they don't need to do a promotional match. You could also make the top division tournament more exciting with betting and maybe some other prizes for the top teams.

The off season would last about 2 weeks I assume maybe slightly less not exactly sure. But to make the off season even more exciting, someone mentioned this in another post. The Market would only be available during the off season. It makes for a smaller window to buy players so the Market will be much more active. And I just thought it was a cool idea.

What do you guys think about an off season and relegation matches? Or do you have other ideas of what can be done with tournaments and such. I have been just brain storming and had to write it down. Tell me what you think. Obviously none of this will be added to the game anytime soon, but it's still fun to talk about.