New daily update system incoming

Today's daily update will be ran with the new daily update system. The new daily update should be a lot faster and more scalable however as it's more complex there might appear some issues due to that.

About the tournament

There is currently 3 issues that will be resolved by today's update

1) There are little bit less teams left in the tourney than expected so some teams might skip more rounds than expected.

2) Notifications will be fixed. There were notifications incoming that said 'Your team positioned in the tournament' - this was supposed to be 'Your team positioned x in the tournament' where X was your final position. This notification comes when the tournament has ended for you.

3) Each round there was a team that was playing against itself - these teams got a lucky free pass.

Game Simulator

- The games maximum time of length is changed from 1 hour 30 minutes, to 2 hours.

This update should resolve the issue with notifications not appearing without full page refresh as well.

Once the new daily update system seems stable and has no issues I can move onto phase 2 mentioned in
https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/1582

Currently expected timelines for phases

2. 29.08 - 4.09 - UX and general feel of the website
3. 5.09 - 18.09 - Bugs and issues
4. 19.09 - 9.10 - Game Simulator
5. 10.10 - ... - New features

I will be creating a more detailed version of this plan for the public to see so the players would have an idea how the game is progressing and is planned to progress.
I'm looking to recreate the page similar to what features page was before the launch. A page where I could document daily progress and how far some features are and which are upcoming.

Good luck and have fun!
nice! thanks Henri! Excited for the future phases :D
There are 5 teams less, so the top 5 will get a a last free pass tomorrow ?

Looking forward to the shorter daily update, great work :)
There is 101 left, but should be 112.

The reason is because the first round everyone should have been skipped for the algorithm provided, but actually everyone played so twice as few teams got into the next round.

But it should be still fair for everyone, except a few teams who got a lucky pass by playing against themselves.
U forgot the 8 who get injectet.
So after this round we have 51 winners + 8 who get injected = 59 and we need 64.

So 5 guys need a freepass and the rest has to battle it out, so we have 32 in the next round.
Glad to see the position in tournament get fixed. I couldn't find myself lol!
The new daily update had some hiccups, but these are fixed now.

In general it seems realistic time for the daily update to take is 15 minutes now.
Oh good, i was getting annoyed at those "you have been placed in the tournament" Glad to hear that bug's been fixed
When NEW TEAMS ICONS!?!?!? CMON it should ve been already 2 weeks ago grrr!!!
couldn't not myself -_- lol
thanks to this :)