A thought on future patches

It's to my understanding that we're going to be seeing champs being balanced in the near future in order to see more champ diversity and to make the players more involved in the game.

Just thought I'd poke more into what the schedule would look like of said patches and maybe throw in my own input to this as well and toss in an extra idea.

Personally I'd be happy with a weekly system of patches where at the end of each week it nerfs and buffs champs based on win rates and pick rates of that said week.
Considering the fact that a season in lolmanager is a month, I've created a rough schedule that should support the 2 goals that patches are looking to fulfill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schedule could go as follows;

[League games Mon-Fri]
Season is 18 games, breaking this down into 4 weeks means having weeks alternate between 4 and 5 games a week.

[Patch notes Saturday and Patch day Sunday/Monday]
Having patches role out at the end of the week would give some time for teams to prep for the pick and ban strats of the following week but also allow teams a break from what I'm hoping will be a more involved ladder system coming with the division placement changes arriving tomorrow.

[Event day Weekends]
Owning a league team would be nothing without having a little drama involved and I feel like introducing end of the week events would be one way to implement it.
Maybe something simple like having team members become burnt out and losing more energy, or demanding more pay for being a star player. Essentially the events would be used to spice up the monotony of the regular week and create more interactions between you and your players.

I have no idea on how difficult this would be to implement into the game but it was a thought I'd had to attach to the schedule.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing I'd like to hear people's thought on the idea and maybe if you had something to expand on from the ideas that I've presented.

Honestly I'd love to see this game go far and have been enjoying my experience with it these past few weeks. (Still waiting on those custom team icons though *HINT HINT*)

Lukin109
This would be fairly in-line with the "real" game, as well, taking into consideration that patches come out about every 2 weeks with much bigger changes happening every 8-ish weeks to shake up the meta. Every 7 days (3.5 "weeks") would be pretty nice to hold up to this standard.