New community managers

Hei guys,

I am proud to announce that we now have 4 new community managers to help us out with communication and generating ideas. What makes it interesting that they are all from different continents: Europe, South-America, North-America and Australia. I am positive that this addition to our team will make us work more efficiently and ables us to reach a larger audience.

They will be responsible for helping as moderate the forums, building the community, participate in development talks, social media and content management.

Anyway I will let the guys introduce themselves…
Hello everyone. My name is Avric, and I currently run the team: The Regime.

I am not one of your Community Managers.
Hello everyone. My name is SECT1ON, and I currently run the team: Spirit eSports.

Kappa
Hello everyone. My name is Iceman8942, and I currently run the team: Blood Elite.

Hello everyone. My name is Edgar, and I currently run the team: Innova Gaming.

Kappa

Just Kidding I am a Community manager, I'm going to be as active as I can manage to be.
I also speak spanish so I will be representing the Hispanic community on this Forum.

-Dertheia.
Hello, everyone. My name is Zoga, and I run Chorizo and Eggs, because Chorizo and Eggs is delicious.

I AM one of your community managers, though I only speak a little bit of Spanish. I'm from North America (United States), so it probably makes sense that I'll be interacting the most in that area.

-Zoga
How's it going everyone!

I'm AgentB7, and I'm also one of your community managers :)

I'm from Australia so I'm here to make sure everything runs smooth while everyone else sleeps.

I'll see you all round!
Nice guys, glad to see you here. Also I hope that i will join yours team one day. :P