• Forum
  • Updates
  • The financial issues from the new daily update system

The financial issues from the new daily update system

Hi,

there was an issue where streaming income didn't come through in the daily update before today's (today should be fine except I had to disable the 'balance after' for now, since this doesn't update correctly and might have flaws).

Let me know if your finances were invalid in this topic here and depending on the amount of people I will decide whether I will write a script to scan for this or I will just update manually for everyone involved.

Also let me know here if there are any other crucial issues that need resolving.

The new daily update is over 3 times as fast than the previous one however as it's more complex it's quite difficult to test it and be sure that everything is working 100% properly. Maybe in the future I can build a solution that works continuously throughout the day so it would be more scaleable as well as no downtime.

And good luck to you in your new divisions. Also the tournaments are getting very exciting as only 16 teams are left. Who will win?
feelsbad
I have finance issues. Will post screenshots tomorrow mornin

I also have no division . is it normal?
Yeah I didn't receive any revenue from my streamers
I have it to...
Revenue is listed in my finances, but it feels as though I have less than I should. I was expecting to be 30k~ richer than I am todya, but maybe I'm just bad at math.
@eLeSlash

Check in your top bar if there is a Position with a number below it, if there is, click the number. If there is no number then there is a problem with your account.
The new teams that joined after the season had ended got the new division a bit delayed. Everyone should have a division now.
Got the financial problem here too.
I have experienced a financial problem as well.
I experienced the problem as well.
ye, finances didn't come through as properly
Same here, I get rekt'd with the finances. LF help xd
Every balance is written as "DISABLED" in my finances, but I have no clue if it worked or not :D