• Forum
  • Updates
  • The financial issues from the new daily update system

The financial issues from the new daily update system

Hi,

there was an issue where streaming income didn't come through in the daily update before today's (today should be fine except I had to disable the 'balance after' for now, since this doesn't update correctly and might have flaws).

Let me know if your finances were invalid in this topic here and depending on the amount of people I will decide whether I will write a script to scan for this or I will just update manually for everyone involved.

Also let me know here if there are any other crucial issues that need resolving.

The new daily update is over 3 times as fast than the previous one however as it's more complex it's quite difficult to test it and be sure that everything is working 100% properly. Maybe in the future I can build a solution that works continuously throughout the day so it would be more scaleable as well as no downtime.

And good luck to you in your new divisions. Also the tournaments are getting very exciting as only 16 teams are left. Who will win?
i think it's best to just do a update for all, cause noone can really see if they miss money since all is disabled
yesterday i didnt get anything from my streaming if im not mistaken.
i dont think i got anything for my streaming either. looks like only for my sponsors
same here my streaming income did not happen. I know becauase my money stay the same like yesterday :)

was expecting more today so i can buy an upgrade
No money here too..
Yea im -115k in debt i think I have the same probem
You just wrote that "Some financial compensation was given to teams that had concerns of missing finances from the new daily update system."
I did not receive anything.
@eLeSlash: My bad, added to you as well.