Roster Capacity

I just had my 11th player, as I was curious to if I could go over 10 players, but I think that should possibly be limited?

Not that there is currently an advantage to having that many players, but it could aide in preventing people from harming themselves due to such a massive roster, or exploits down the road.

If things like streaming, or other plans, will lead to teams raking in cash, that could have an opportunity to become exploitable.
Good point, for now it is not a priority, I will suggest academy leagues and streaming deals for players to the developers.
May be a bit more important than once brought up. YOLOSWAGXD is well on his way to owning 17 players XD
I think that they should add an "Academy" team(similar to CS to
the LCS) Where you can make a second team WITHIN the account and be able to swap players between the two.
That is a very interesting concept, and I am wondering what other users and staff members think on that? Instead of having two accounts, this could be a fix to that. If an age system is added, we could have it be more of a true minor league. You can have a different version of academy, and once a player hits a certain age, you can no longer have them in this minor league. It would allow you to train a player, and in the end, would be better than if you just picked one up from the academy now-- if trained properly.

This could add a lot more interesting things to do with our money =D