No more sandbox against league opponents

In short, I would like to remove the button that lets you play sandbox matches against teams in your league.

This was a feature for the tournament, so I know it's possible, but right now it's kind of dumb. I just won my first league game against an opponent who was 100 ELO above me. I only won because I played about 10 sandbox matches in a row against him until I found a tactic that worked.

I'm fine with sandbox in general, and I'm not against meeting league opponents in random sandbox matches, but being able to play so many matches in a row against a chosen opponent when you are about to face him in the league really favours whoever is has more time.

As an added note, I would love it if you could choose your side in sandbox.
I will bring this topic up for discussion with the devs. Although your opponent has the same possibilities to tune their strategies with the results of the sandbox against you.
It is true that this tactic can be used by both parties, but then the winner will just be whoever logged in last before the game, which feels kind of cheap.
I was actually going to write a post about the same subject ...

i agree with Eldereth, that then it just come to, who where online last to tweak their strategy against that player..

and not who have the best strategy and setup for their team and players....