Add player information and nationality on more info

Hi!
I think it would be a cool idea to add a section on the player page to add nationality and description or something similar to it. Would make the game more fun while waiting for stuff to happen and can be really funny when trading players aswell.
This info could also make it possible for languagebarriers to be a thing, like if 4 players are from english speaking nations and 1 korean guy joins and fills a role, that player will suffer like 25% leadership points untill he has played like x numbers of games with team? .

Would be more fun to just add some extra info to the players at least, since age got added, this came to my attention.

Love this game and i hope it grows at the steady course it is!
i like the nationality thing. Not sure which balancing stuff u can bring with it, if u look at players changing teams for example. But indeed would be fun to get this korean wonderboy in YA :D
You could make a rule about no more than 2 imports per team, would be pretty hilarious.
Yeah, also players in real life with the same nationality have better synergy because of language spoken. That way even if players weren't from the same country, they could be compatible because of language spoken, e.g. Brazil and Portugal. Now if that is the case, players could have a stat boost (+0.5 to every stat) for each teammate speaking the same language.
Those are some really great ideas, we'll add those to our bank account of good ideas :)
Shouldn't compare the nationality of the players but their particular skills in speaking a certain language. If all players are from a different country but all speak fluent English they shouldn't suffer from anything. (Look at real-life EU) That being said if a player has 80% skill in the main language of a team he should suffer a bit. Then again, it'd be cool if you could send players to language classes.
Yep it is a great idea Should Work on it Will be More Fun playing this game
Sounds great :)
It's a good idea, maybe wait until the regions idea that Henri had floated around was put into play.
I agree with the things above here, language should be the focus of the ''language barrier mechanic'' suggestion i had instead of nationality. Hope the developers finds a great way to do this!