Renaming Players

it would be really nice if we could rename our players.
I dont see an option to anywhere
"Friendly Reminder"

Try to research if your issue was already discussed before creating a new topic about it.

-Dertheia
Sorry i did not see that there was already a post about this, no need to get pissed like that
Maybe an addition of a search function for the discussion areas could better help prevent this issue. It would be kind of bothersome to scroll through the entire forum area.
Yes I agree with that and it is all ready suggested a few times. :) For know I just use the in browser search (CTRL+F for me)
Friendly reminder can be hardly taken as bein "pissed like that" :D
The guy above already reminded me :D Its not like I went and told the CM, hey please read what the guy above just said before you reply.
I think its rude to actually do what he did when someone else have already done what he did but in a WAY friendlier manner.
It just shows he never had any experience with communities or people before, IMO
"Please try to research if your topic was already discussed before posting about it."

I dont't think it was really agressive from him :)
I was not trying to be rude, but I guess I could have quoted it as a friendly reminder, thanks for the feedback.