Academy focus on multiple roles

I feel the Academy should have a Training focus for each player you have. Its annoying having more than one player and can only focus one role for both. When really you want to train one to be one lane and another to be another lane.
**On a side note in the market place(and a few others) when clicking on the letter to order that column eg T for Top it should order highest first. Its super annoying having to double click it to see the highest ones at the top. Specially while on mobile as the letters move around.
I agree on that. I kinda want to build up my own roster full of young talented players instead of only having one role focused on
Yeah this is probably one of the biggest issues with building a new roster, as it multiplies the time required to train a new team by five (while it already takes long enough as it is).
I think it's to encourage the market to be used since the market became useless in beta.
The problem is that it doesnt help the market at all, because youth players are too expansive to make money of them by selling.
That's the case for now. Maybe that will change some day.

Feels like some people are already saving up, since there is nothing to spend money on.

maybe not
If I could train a bunch of players on my youth team, like in other sports/manager games (Football Manager) and sell those guys, loan them, or whatever it may be. It would be great. It would add a whole new depth to the game. Do you use your academy to train them to become your starters or are you so well established you use the academy guys to sell to mid table teams and then take all that cash and buy out amazing players and create super teams? Let me chose!
Right now I'm training a future starter but soon I'll have the resources to train more than 1 at 1 mil/100k at the same time. Can't really do that until the game allows 5 mil minimum bids in the market though.
When are they able to play? with 18?
means with 13yrs and a year duration = approx. 20 days, you gonna spent 1kk + 5x(20x100k) = 11 million dollars for one player O.o
tbh i'd rather buy players from market :D