Achievements brainstorming

Hey,

as we are going to implement achievements at some point, I would like to see some brainstorming on this.

For example:

Created a team
Updated your first strategy
Hired your first staff
Got your team a first sponsor
Upgraded your Sponsor slots
Participated in chat discussion
Checked out the guide
Watched your first game replay
Added your first friend
Scouted your first player
Bought your first player from the market
Invested in youth academy
Received your first academy youngling

Had your first league game
Had your first ranked game
Won your first game
Participated in a tournament
Played your first sandbox game

Made your first forum post
15 unique daily forum posts
50 unique daily forum posts
100 unique daily forum posts
250 unique daily forum posts
500 unique daily forum posts
1000 unique daily forum posts

Created a club
Joined a club
Made your first post in club forums

Bought some in-game credits
Made your first in-game purchase
Subscribed for 7 days
Subscribed for 30 days
Subscribed for 90 days
Subscribed for 365 days
Bought your first team icon

Thank you for your time and good luck!
1. Im not sure what you mean by "unique daily forum Posts" (sounds like a rather boring grindy achievement)

2. There are no lategame achievements on this, like: reach top 100, top 10 for the first time, win your league get promoted or win 1000 sandbox games.

3. id also like some fun/bad achievements: lose 666 sandbox games, or get scrimmed by 15 different ppl in a day and win them all/ lose them all
Ranked/League win streaks. (eg 3, 5, 7, 10)
Trained a Youth player to 10+ in one position
Hired youth player
Youth team (full team <17yr, w/ 3 league wins)
Old-man team (full team >25yr, w/ 3 league wins)

big brand; 10+ active players, 10 consecutive league/ranked games each with a different player composition
Yeah, I like those, but what about some achievements? Placed top 5/3/1 in your league. Each league you've been promoted from e.g. Promoted to division 4 or something along those lines, things to work towards.
Saved $100,000
Saved $1,000,000 etc
Earned $1,000,000
Earned $10,000,000 etc
Won division 7
Won division 6
Won division 5
Won division 4
Won division 3
Won division 2
Won division 1 etc
Average team elo 1400+
Average team elo 1500+ etc
Won 10 ranked team games
Won 50 ranked team games
Won 100 ranked team games etc

I personally think that achievements to work towards will make players want to work harder :D
Have a player achieve 2000 elo.
Beat a team with 300 more elo than you.
In general, I dislike achievements that are simply extended easier achievements (like: win 1 game, win 10 games, win 100 games, etc.). They offer no real added value, except for an increased amount of achievements. It inflates the achievements a bit.

I much rather see achievements that really mean something (for example: win division X, unlock 10 sponsor slots, play a game with all players 100+ at each position, win a game with X strategy (for example a really cheesy teamcomp or a famous one)). In addition, throw in some original names (Do the xPeke: win a game with Kassadin while down X amount of turrets). Those kind of achievements add much more than 10 different versions of "make 1/10/100/1000 forum post(s)".
Sugar Daddy:
Upgraded Facility to Level 10 etc

Online Personality:
Have a player make more than 50k in a day streaming

Tilted:
Lose 10 games in a row

SKT:
Win 10 games in a row

Senpai:
Have a player with over 2.5k elo
Different levels of achievements maybe? Gold silver and bronze could work. The Stuff that is basic day to day running of the team could be bronze medals, to act as some sort of reward to promote activity and act as a mini walk through.

Silver medals are to keep the user occupied, the stuff that makes you want to keep playing and earn them. Milestone achievements and moderately difficult tasks.

Gold medals should be for real achievements such as getting promoted to a certain league or unlocking a really expensive sponsor slot or breaking through a high elo, these are for the high achievers to have a set goal to beat.

The thinking behind this is for medals to act as a re-enforcement for good management as well as a basic guide to follow to understand in the early stages of the game. Players are going to understand the basics by collecting bronze medals. Silver medals are to keep the user hooked for a few days or weeks, until it becomes a daily pattern of life. Log in 7 days in a row or play 3 different strategy in a week.
Once they have become regular users, gold medals are the end goal. These would be the high end achievements that we would all be looking to get.
As your primary goal is probably (active) user growth, would recommend to first add achievements related to people getting their basic stuff set up. Configuring team strategy, setting up a pick / ban order, hiring first staff, doing first upgrade, configuring stream/ / solo queue frequency etc.
[New kid] -played 100 sandbox games
[Preschooler]- played 250 sandbox games
played 500 sandbox games
played 1000 sandbox games
Unique daily posts just means, that only your first post of the day counts here.

I am bad at game design so I'll just post nonesene here:

-Extend your player championpool to x ( y games on x different champs)
-Reach y games on a champ
-played Z different champs in your league/ranked/etc overall/on a player
-won your first game in under/over w minutes

I like the idea to put the achievments into different categories and name the bigger ones with funny stuff.
So basic achievements then ranking based is the best IMO. Grinding achievements serve no purpose.