Strategy Ideas

So I love manager games like this. I've played Football Manager on steam for years, tycoons, and anything where I am in control. I love this game, but feel strategy is way to shallow. I also understand that this game is fairly young and will evolve. So here is some of my input from playing similar games:

Right now we are limited to what champs to choose, what champs to ban, and the allocation of each players resources to dmg, tank, or util. I feel that this should be altered to lane strategy and not individual player. This is a simple change that I think can streamline where strategy information is housed, and not spread through the strategy page and the player pages.

Right now true game strategy is minimal. Choose your champs, choose your strategy, and hope RNG is on your side. I would like to see the implementation of more strategy categories. Dueling, wave clear, CC, etc. This would not only allow a more diverse strategy field, but also allow for certain strategies to be counterable. This leads me to my next idea:

Make it so when I implement a new strategy, my team has to learn to play by that strategy. If more categories are implemented this could lead to split push comps, poke comps, dive comps, etc. Each has their inherent pros/cons. Each can be countered, but like other games if I suddenly sway from a split push to dive comp my team shouldn't miss a beat. They should have some struggles. So familiarity with the comp should also be a factor. Coaching can limit how much time it takes for a team to adapt or other factors.

These additions would allow for scouting other teams to become a major factor in the game. You can't just hope that you get the OP's and win like right now. If you have a poke comp and the other team is really good at diving you should have a higher probably to lose.

Thoughts? I hope this is coherent as I just sort of babbled and typed without editing.
Thank you for your suggestion. I can tell you that that Henri is starting a month long project starting on Monday to much improve the strategies and game engine. See his exact plans here: https://www.lolmanager.gg/features-v2