Contract expiration for coaches

Hi, will we be able to offer contract extensions to our coaches just like as we can to our players? It seems strange to me that the coaches return to the open market when their contract expires and players don't.
I second this, but I also think coaches should work with team's reputation as well, and each re signing should ask for more reputation from the team's side.
I agree, that makes it way more realistic. It's a nice touch!
But the extensions should more negotiable rather than automatic if a star player is on a shitty team they should be more hesitant to sign/resign with a team.
I feel in the future when other things are done, they should go more in depth with things like Attitude and Loyalty.

Attitude will effect how the player reacts to things like losing streaks. A player with poor attitude would lose more loyalty quickly, which can even lead to sitting out, and refusing to play while under contract, and refusing to resign with your team.

So, who do you train? Your loyal player who isn't as good yet, or go with this star player that is hard to trust?