The new season

Hi,

The new season will start after Monday's daily update.
The tiebreakers will be currently done according to your team ranked ELO. The ELO measured when the daily update goes on. The method of tiebreaking is up for changing for the future seasons though. You can leave your suggestions here.

Good luck and have fun!
If it's not too hard couldn't you make it look at h2h results and if it's still a tie make the teams play a tiebreaker?
Wow my first new season <3
Yay :3
Can we do something other than Team ELO please?

I'm gonna get smashed so hard next season... lol
Ye having 8 inactives in my league too :D
The inactive teams won't be promoted and from the lower divisions there will be a lot of teams that get promoted more than 1 division as well as when they do not reach a 1st position.
Other than elo you can add up a tiebreaker game or even two games so that they can play each other on both sides and if they still end up 1-1 then elo comes in ?
I agree with the tiebreaker. Team ELO is just not enough for something so important as the final position in the ranking (which may well be the decider between 1st and 2nd). A tiebreaker adds more thrilling gameplay and more unpredictability (Team ELO is often very predictable, one tiebreaker game can go either way)
About the tiebreaker. I can just say it will not stay with team elo forever. When we have the time for it, we will figure out a better solution.
I would like to play some playoffs with the 4 best teams of my div. ^^