ADVANCE TACTIC : how to use clubs competitively

So i found this idea quite cool, but it relies on the following statement :
- Normal managers, even subscribers have a limited access of the history game of someone else or themselves. For example, at maximum : 9(number of club members)*25(games) = 225 games.

I think the following strategy is golden, maybe i should get rewarded for this, i could have kept it secret but as i think it's more worth to share it in order to dynamise interractions between people i prefer to share it , give me feedback.

Well that's it, actually when u want to scrim someone to scout his strategy you have a problem, the opponent can see what strategy you are cooking for him.
So the thing is to use your clubs members to spam the opponent and yourself after u scrimmed in order to hide in your history games the games that show your strategy.
Simple, effective.

But there is a huge weakness, is that you only can scrim Sandbox strategies, so if the opponent has set different strategy on scrims, then you cannot trust these datas for the league games.

Do you think actually this strategy is quite dangerous and or unbalanced/random ?
I thought about this strategy long ago, but realized i was with 8 inactives in my league so i didnt care much bout it anymore :D
This was/is already a thing, but basicly dead with the new strategy tabs.