We are expanding our team! HELP needed :)

Hi everyone,

As you all know we have big plans for Lolmanager in the near future, that is why I am proud to announce that we are making the first step to expanding our team. We are looking for a full-stack developer who is willing to take part in our journey in making the best eSports manager game in the world.

Guys/ladies, my request for all of you is that help us share this request so we can find the right person as fast as possible. Tell your friends and family! This is it!

Here are some requirements for the canditate:
* Willing to work full-time (for the next 4 months at least)
* Has to be in a similar timezone that we are in (EEST, UTC/GMT +3 hours)
* Expert in PHP, Laravel, CSS, Javascript
* Previous experience working remotely
* Independent, does not need a supervisor
* Interested in eSports
* CV or LinkedIn
* Able to write and speak in English
* Salary negotiable

OH! One more thing, this is all possible thanks to one generous partner who is willing to sponsor our game in terms of hiring a developer. This partner has a great interest in seeing how far we can take this game and what the general interest is.

Please send all applications or leads to info@lolmanager.gg

All the best,
Olari
I can't script, I'm in the states, I have no CV or Linkedin, but I have free time, I'm interested in eSports, and I write and speak English.

I can start right away.
That's great news!

Super stoked you guys found an investor. Love this game man. I will be sharing everywhere I can to try and help.

Best of luck finding a dev!!
This is sone of the best news I have heard from you guys for a very long time. Really stoked to see the progression you make. Investment and more manpower is essencial to progression.
Question, are you advertising this opportunity externally, such as job websites ?
Also will you be announcing the invester soon?
Good to see you growing guys.
Whos this mysterious generous partner? :D
That's a secret (your mom)