More sponsor opportunities

So, there are 41 sponsors actually. Between 618 elo and 2075 elo but there are only 4 sponsors between 1427(26k) and 1726(30k) elo.
The amount of gold they give is not enough retribution compared to the elo difference, plus there are not many sponsors so people might feel the game is slow and there is less opportunity.
i think the system that lowers high demanded sponsors is interesting, but there should be more available sponsors in some elo for players.
I'm also afraid of the sponsor's decaying reward, but it is another issue i'm not well informed.
Most of the issues with sponsors are due to the player base, since sponsors automatically adjust their payout and requirements to reach a market share.

The current player base, you have a large proportion of very active players between 2200 and 1500 elo, with an even larger inactive proportion of players who are afk and slipping down the ladder with 0 sponsors hired.

The system needs time to automatically adjust to how the player base is changing. Being a rather lopsided player base it does cause issues.