Retirement

Is it still so that players retire after age 25? If thats the case I have an idea on how I think that this should work.

Players shouldnt retire directly after 25, when players turn 25 they start to have a larger normal decay, that means they train less, like it is now, when players are 27-28 they start to decay more rapidly so that even with 10 training sessions with a 10 skilled trainer wouldnt be enough to keep them at the same level, lets say age 27 they go +-0 and after that they start decaying more for every season that goes by. Players decay 0.2/day at age 28, 0.3/day at age 29 and so on IF u use a 10 skilled trainer at 10 sesions on them offcourse, without it they will probably lose 0.5-0.6 at age 28 and so on.

Season is roughly 3 weeks?
Calculation on 50 main stats players.
Age 28: 50 points
Age 29: 45.8
Age 30: 39,5
Age 31: 31,1
Age 32: 20,6

Do you guys think this is a good idea?
25 isn't where they auto retire, it's just where you can no longer extend contracts.

I think 25 is a fine age, meaning you can potentially (not efficiently) get 12 years of a player. , Also decay does scale, and it scales fairly hard too. I wouldn't be surprised by the time you reach 24-25, what you describe will happen already.

However, I'll admit the arbitrary age where they retire does feel kinda bad, it would probably be better with a decay system that you eventually have to replace them.
Good idea y. I like this.
I do like your idea. Even if you would be able to keep people on as streamer's would be good past 25.
Really hope we can keep them to stream and/or coach after retirement at least for a little bit.
+1