SoloQ

Hi there,

So today i just completed my 1st soloQ game so checked my game and i dont really understand what the numbers after the picks mean. I don't really know if you can answer without giving me high advantage on how strengh is calculated so if you can't tell me just don't go deep on explanations.
Hei! Sorry for that because that because is quite un-styled. We will complete that page as soon as we have optimised the game engine.
Thanks for the answer,

I check my soloQ games daily and i see that my support is actually at 1k7 Elo when my adc only have 750. But I don't understand how since my adc have big stats and my supp highest stat is 10.
Hmm I don't wanna do another post for soloQ (since I've aready done 2). And as a LoL player I know soloQ is sometimes random.
But well I was wondering how my top lane (who sometimes have more KP than the ammount of kills on his team) with a lot of 8-9 grades still have 1k5 elo when my supp with a lot of 2-5 grades have same mmr.
That is literally meaning "get carried"...
If your player has consistently good ratings it means he probably was unluckier in his placements when all the skill levels were pretty much randomized due to each skill level starting at the same spot. If he keeps getting consistently good ratings he will slowly but steadily reach a higher ELO rating.