How does bidding work?

everytime i try to bid for a player in the last minute it goes back to 14 mins,etc how does bidding work here?
If a bid happens on someone with under 15 minutes, it goes back to 15 minutes to prevent someone waiting until a few seconds left to place the final bid.
Thx for the reply man!
Burrito you seem to be posting a lot of questions, I will help this one last time but please take the time to learn for yourself from now on. To answer your question i must ask a question, for the truth truly is in the eye of the beholder. So please just take out your eye and look inside. The rules to bidding are in there. The question is "Which eye??????"
Burrito you seem to be posting a lot of questions, I will help this one last time but please take the time to learn for yourself from now on. To answer your question i must ask a question, for the truth truly is in the eye of the beholder. So please just take out your eye and look inside. The rules to bidding are in there. The question is "Which eye??????"
^Why should he not use the forum to ask questions? That is literally the purpose of the forum lol. Sure you can search for past posts or for any information on the site but asking on the forum is perfectly fine.