Concerning an unusual amont of traffic

Hi,

as we have been experiencing more traffic than usual and more than the game can actually handle currently some of the features are not working properly right now.

I will be spending the day fixing and debugging this.

As currently the leagues were designed to hold only 3400 teams, there are a lot of teams that won't be getting a league spot right now and there is no good way to make it work quickly without reseting the current testing period. You will be able to take part in a league in a week though.

Meanwhile you can still take part of the rest of the game.

I'm very glad to see this many teams created and it is also good for the system to be stress tested so I will know it's weaknesses when the testing phase ends and to be prepared for the official start.

Good luck in the game and thank you for your patience!
Does player contract still counted even though i'm not in any league?
We got no income this past day, no games got played, the staff offer we made arent being aceepted, we didnt pay player saleries.
Transfer market works and staff wages got paid.
Thats the status of my team
Sooo...till we can get in a League in a week all we can do is Sandbox mode?
Actually you can play also team rank games and soloq games. Also train, sell, buy and scout for new players, you can do pretty much everything except participate in league games.

However Henri needs to fix the game running script as it broke yesterday evening games didn't run for anybody. Hopefully this will be solved in a few hours.

We will keep you guys informed :)
Huge problem : Players without league can't play. I finished my daily 25 games in sandbox mode. And I have nothing to play atm, I also check strategies, pick, playstyle etc ... so for today I can't do anything :/
guess ill be back in a week then :(
Same, kinda stuck doing nothing after the 25 sandbox games trying to set strats. Guess have to wait 13 hours for the daily results thing :(
I have been fixing issues and daily update is running now. So the things will not be as usual and I will be testing some things as well so there might be some unexpected things happening.