Name change and simulator update

Hey,

This update is in regards to the release of the new game simulator and the name change our game will be undergoing soon.

The name change

We’ll be moving towards being a general MOBA genre based game, rather than any game in particular. The game mechanics and idea will not change in general and will stay the same of course, it will just give us extra options.

This is a required step we have to do at some point in order to be as unique as possible and not to worry about any legal problems.

I would like a discussion about this as what you think the name could and should be.
We do have some of our own ideas already made up which I would not like to reveal yet as
I'd like to see unaffected discussion from our current reasoning behind the ideas.

Let me know here if you have any ideas or suggestions!

Simulator update

The current release date for the new simulator is planned to be in the range of 28th of October to 1st of November.

In regards to other updates the plan is still pretty much the same as mentioned in this post here:
https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/1845

Good luck and have fun!
My very own, original, definitely my idea is MobaManager.
eSportsManager or e-Manager for short.
esportmanager.gg ?
EDIT: taken :/
simulator of what?
MobaManager or something like that is better. E-sport is more than just MOBA so having name like "Esportmanager" might confuse new players.
ye MobaManager sounds good
League of Pretend xD

But in all seriousness, I like MobaManager
MOBA manager is the first thing that popped in my head as well