Test out upcoming simulator!

Hi,

To test out the new simulator go to
https://test.lolmanager.gg

Testing

You will need to sign up a new user and create a new team.
Then just simply try out against other teams in sandbox while trying out different strategies. Don't expect it to work well right now as it's still really raw, needs a lot of tweaking, improving decision-making and improvements of some features, but you can already start testing and giving feedback. It will take some more time to make it realistic and balanced.

Dummy teams

Tomorrow I will add 'dummy teams' to play against as well. Teams that have stronger or weaker players and a certain fixed strategy set that you could try against and see how strategies influence the game exactly.

New details

Now there are a few new details in the game replay view (checking the replay is the best way to test and see what works and how).

Replay speed

You can now set your game replay pace to 1x, 5x, 10x or 50x. You can pause the replay and use left and right arrow key to move 5 seconds forwards or backwards.

Player specific commentary

You can also besides General commentary see player specific commentary by clicking on the buttons in the center. You will see a live feed of your player damage and decision making process. It's a good method to debug and see logic errors in decision making or anything else.

Team decision coordinates

As another thing you might wonder what are these light opacity rounds with coordinates on them. These are simply debug features as well to show where the team wants to go on the map on a certain time point.

Strategy

There are a lot of new options, just check them out and try different things.

The plan

After enough testing - I really can't test all the edge cases alone so this is why I'm opening the testing for everyone so we could see what's wrong, buggy, what's too imbalanced a lot faster than when I tried all the strategy settings and possible scenarios myself - and tweaking when it's clear that the new sim reflects strategy choices and is stable we will release it. I hope to do it soon, but I can't 100% predict how many issues there are currently and when it will be stable enough.

Feedback

Please leave your feedback under this topic right now until I figure out a better place to comment about the new sim.

Good luck and have fun testing!
The "TEAMFIGHTS TYPE" always reset itself to "Dive enemy carries" when I try to change it and update.
You cant seem to be able to change your players role too. You either get lucky and get your desired assigned roles, or you're screwd xD
Great stuff.
Can we get rating for players in league games like in soloQ? :D
hype inc
Please, make it so I can type the number instead of sliding xD, i'm tilted XD
so, just managed to test for the first time, one time the opponent's team had (during lategame) toplaner constantly push my top inhib, adc constantly pushing my bot inhib and the other 3 stall mid doin nothing moving forward and backwards, meanwhile my whole 5 players kept moving between bot and top inhib not even able to kill their adc. on another game I was really ahead, my team tried to do baron after a won teamfight (i had set do baron if ahead) they recalled while tryin to kill it but without success, then reached baron again while the other team was killin it, baron died and my team didn't attack the low hp opponents right next to them cause they decided to go kill dragon, so, despite havin won every single teamfight they went straight for dragon while the opponents just walked from baron to my nearest inhibitor and won the game with a 11-53 score. priorities :D
too often when the opponent pushes my whole team tries to walk throught half the map to reach them instead of recalling like they do on the live version.
When the base is sieged my whole team keeps changing direction without a clear decision of what to do, moving back and forth wastin time just to win a teamfight right after and push mid while losing nexus to opponent minions.
during a 2 hours long match my team kept going at baron, killing all the opponents, having our survivors stand still next to baron doin nothing while our base had no inhibitors and pushing minions, regrouping at baron when the whole team was alive and repeating the process for about one whole hour of game, winning the game for a time limit i guess.
during some games I see single characters surviving way too long while being surrounded 1v5, during one game my whole team stood 2 minutes inside the enemy spawn point together with the opponents doing who knows what, all at 100% hp.
here is the general log for this strange event:
01:46:45
Turret resurrect
01:46:35
Purple team sees the base is in danger and decides to go defend
Purple team stop escaping as they are safe
Blue team wants to do baron and starts planning on it
Blue team stops initiating fight as enemy is safe
01:46:30
Turret resurrect
01:45:15
baron(neutral side) resurrected
01:44:25
Purple team successfully manages to avoid teamfight
Purple team decides to attempt to evade the initiation
Purple team is handling engagement upon them by enemy
Blue team is obviously looking to engage enemy!
01:44:00
Blue team is trying to hit enemy turret
01:43:30
Purple team sees the base is in danger and decides to go defend

I repeat all this happened behind the enemy nexus.