Ambitious Idea: Regions, Major Tournaments, and World Championships

Hey guys and BBQ grills. It's me, your brother.
(I wanted to make this a short and sweet post, rather than a long-dongerdingdong essay.
I have enough papers due next week. RIPperinos me speak mexicanianos >.<
Hope you guys don't mind <3)

INTRODUCTION
- I love this game. I also love the community.
- Suddenly, my brain trembled and told me to type this or else I would RE:sufferu.

SUGGESTION (Ambition warning, stay clear if you don't want to hear my ambitious keikaku)

Regions:
- Create 4 "regions" in the game. Equally divide all the teams in this game into those 4 regions, with equal distribution of high tier teams. (Think, current LoL E-sport system: We have Korea, China, EU, and others.)
- Each region run their own leagues (Basically what we have right now.)
- Which means, there would be 4 League 1s, 16 League 2s etc. Reasoning: Easier to make higher league, newer/lower-tiered players can feel accomplished and relevant. Most exposure between top teams and the lower-tiered teams. Topkek tier people can help these lower tier people to better (That's why I <3 this community.) New but skilled players can jump to top leagues without having to grind.

World Championship:
- Every end of season, the top 4 teams from each region's League 1 would be invited to the world championship tournament.

Another idea: League 1-4 can all send out teams. Each league run a mini-tourny to have one team (or more) qualify for the tournament. This way, more lower teams can get exposure. Downside is that some people would just throw the league to go in lower league for easy qualification etc.

- In the Worlds tournament, same exact format as the real LoL Worlds:
4 Groups, 1st seed from each region divided into each one, followed by 2nd seed, then 3rd, finally 4th. No teams from same region should be in same group.
Top 2 in each group advance to playoffs. Preferably bo5.
Winner of worlds would receive a badge or whatever the reward the game dev would wanna give to them. Runner-up receive another badge. Everyone at worlds receive a participation badge or something.

Major Tournaments:
- Similarly, we could fit in more tournaments for lower leagues to keep the game fresh and competitive for new up-and-coming players. Rewards can be ingame money.
- More tournaments = AWESOME, MORE THRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR

PS: I don't know how the game developing works. I don't even know if this is even possible, but atleast I put my ideas out.
PS2: No im not a weeb.
I like the idea, but feel like the player base is not big enough to make that work properly.
The number we need is 200.
As long as League 1 and 2 are filled up, this should be fine.

Teams in 2 would play for the prestigious League 1 spot in their region, like Challenger league playing for LCS; or a better comparison, LSPL playing for LPL.
Admins have presented this idea before, originally idea was USA and the rest of the world as two starter regions. I don't think Americans are the biggest player block (More Europeans definitely) so that should be changed. Nevertheless I'll agree with TsMety, it is a viable idea but it's too early to start on it. Division 1, even Division 2-3, should definitely mean something and splitting the playerbase at this time would ruin that.

Furthermore how would this affect clubs? Are clubs only restricted to one region, or will they be cross regional. How will different regions interact?

It's not a bad idea by any means, but just as you state it is ambitious and may be too ambitious for where we currently are.
I agree on that. We need a consistant pool of players
EDIT: Holy shit, accidently doubleclicked on post >.<
@Slav Clubs would not be affected. But regions would have their own chat box. Also the players will be equally divided into regions, regardless of their actual location.

I agree with everyone; the number of players are too low for now.