So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

So I think I've made a name for myself and I'll quit when I'm ahead.

To be utterly frank, LoL Manager has gotten boring for me and I begin to see it as more of a chore than as something I do for fun. I've always considered myself a social player, I came for the banter and it seems the banter has left. :/ . It may be counterproductive that I'm complaining about a lack of community, while departing. Life is ironic that way I guess.

It's been a good few months, I enjoy the connections I've gained and the new perspectives in this game. I think I've learned some things that I may never forget, no matter how much I try.

I'm especially proud of Team Infinity, the work I and some others have put into it has made it into a real community. It's my hope that it can continue forward even without me. I hope Team Infinity is what I'm remembered for, along with the work I did on the wiki and helping newer players. I'd rather not be remembered for the shitposting xD.

So this is my goodbye and I wish you all the best.
I'm bad at poetry
but i'll give it a try
Farewell Salvarity
u were best senpai.

VoHiYo Salv VoHiYo
Welp its really sad to see you go man, :/
it has been a great few months and yeah just without memes it was a great time.

The banter was great, the actual lolmanager stuff was great, everything was pretty great. Infinity is something we can be proud of. So ehh yeah, goodbye man
cya nerd

shitposting aside here's something serious for once. It's kinda sad to see you go since you've been one of the constantly active people I've seen here and were enjoyable to talk to. One of the people that actually still helped in cbox and a "pilar of the community" (:>)

Cheers for the wiki stuff, games, chats and shitposting. even if everyone else remembers you for being helpful, i'm remembering you for that part. :>

team inf still smells though. i dont do well with serious stuff its back to shitposting. always welcome to hmu on discord/steam/league for some civ or league or somat <3
good work on the wiki

hf gl
Good luck n all.

Thanks for your help with the Wiki and being a good opponent.

Regards
- Ed
pretty hard seeing you leave man. hopefully you'll get back here someday, we have some cool stuff coming up :)
have a good one!